Dedicated to the African-American Express


Dorothy Dandridge & Harry Belafonte | Black Hollywood Series


I would like to commemorate a special blog posting to the African-Americans.

You suffered long, strove much and fought hard for the place in society you deserved.

Americans will never be Americans without your role in and contribution to their society.
You guys are the BOMB!





1945-1981
via whosdatedwho.com

1950

via toonpool.com


1958-2009
via babybooda.com

1971
via ioffer.com


1975
via ice-dotcom.com


1977
via fadedyouthblog.com

1978
via martinipink.com
1979

via blackplanet.com
1980

via dyfuse.com
1982
via hollywoodhatters.synthasite.com


This took up a lot of my time; nearly two hours.
So I hope the effort is good enough to showcase my deepest awe and appreciation for our fellow Black Americans :)
And for anybody deemed black and worthy and had been unintentionally left out; my sincerest apologies. I can't squeeze in the whole world of Big Tymers. You all deserve claps. 

*CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP*


~As for the sistren, don't think I have forgotten y'all. I just need more free time. I promise the next post will be all yours ;)


Peace out.

1 comment: