CrAcK ThE ShUtTeRs

You cool your bed-warm hands down
On the broken radiator
And when you laid them freezing on me
I mumble 'can you wake me later'
And I don't really want you to stop
And you know it
so it doesn't stop you
And run your hands from my neck to your chest

Crack the shutters open wide
I want to bathe you in the light of day
And just watch you as the rays tangle up around your face and body
I could sit for hours finding new ways to be awed each minute
Cause the daylight seems to want you just as much as I want you

Its been minutes its been days
Its been all I will remember
Happy lost in your hair
And the cold side of your pillow
Your hills and valleys
Are marked by my intrepid fingers
And in a naked slumber I dream of this again

~Snow Patrol~

*Picture from realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com

Note: I do not usually listen to SP but this song rocks.
Thank you, Lynette for unintentionally introducing me to this song! Love ya much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment