NiCKi MiNaJ ThE BeStEsT

via wallpaperszooskin.blogspot.com
She is twenty seven years old and of Afro-Trinidadian and Indian parentage.
In merely three years, she was nominated 17 times and won 8 awards out of them.


She is Onika Tanya Maraj.
I'ma make this colourful for ma girl.




Before success and fame...







Playtime Is Over
via chiiitownzhuniii 

Beam Me Up Scotty
via FemceezTV


Womp Womp SuckaFree Mixtape
via Mizzclassy23


Before the knife
via stayinthenews.com




Cookie>Harajuku Barbie>Roman Zolanski>Martha 

Zolanski>Nicki Teresa>Rrrrrosa>



Bedrock
via YoungMoneyVEVO

"[w]hen I grew up I saw females doing certain things, and I

thought I had to do that exactly. The female rappers of my

day spoke about sex a lot... and I thought that to have the

success they got, I would have to represent the same

thing.When in fact I didn’t have to represent the same

thing." 

-via Vibe-




via KeyshiaColeVEVO




via YoungKingCJ




via LilWayneVEVO





BarBiE NiCki>>>


via free.bridal-shower-themes.com

via mobypicture.com

via newhairstyles2011.net

via safrilibrahimotynk.blogspot.com

via sheknows.com

via teens.com

via twanatells.com

via urbanislandz.com

via coolspotters.com


"I just embrace all people of all lifestyles and I don’t tell them they are bad people. And I say girls are beautiful and girls are sexy and they need to be told that, and if they don’t have anyone to tell them that and mean it, I’m gonna tell them that. But I feel like people always wanna define me and I don’t wanna be defined."



via fanpop2.com

via xxxlmag.com

via ddotomen.com

via fizzlekicks.blogspot.com

via stylebistro.com



<God is with me always>
via twanatells.com

via coolchaser.com


"I made a conscious decision to try to tone down the sexiness, I want people—especially young girls—to know that in life, nothing is going to be based on sex appeal. You’ve got to have something else to go with that." 

via pimpmyspace.com

via solesincblog.com


via teendiariesonline.com

via fanpop.com

via fletcherbrentjelani.blogspot.com

via freddyo.com


 "Now all the bums is wondering where I be's at

-if you ain't a barbie it's none of your freaking

beeswax!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment